Yo!!! Missed me? I hope so
A few things I’ve noticed as of late.
1. Family Time > Blog Time
We traveled to Washington last weekend for my sister Paige’s graduation!
It was the first time my family has been together since January!
2. There’s a reason I don’t live in Washington
3. Fruit makes champagne that much better.
4. Mimosa brunches with friends are that much better with a beautiful view.
It seriously makes you feel like you’re on vacation.
5. Guys really like bacon.
6. Don’t go down to the beach with “under-the-influence” guys and expect to stay dry. No matter your protests, they will pick you up and dump in in the ocean.
Even in brand new jeans and shirt, and with straightened hair. They just don’t understand.
7. My 10 year old sister might just be the funniest person I know. We had a fun photo shoot with her 2 life-size stuffed animals.
8. I love this one. Love
9. It’s a smart thing to put your food pictures on your computer before you take your camera to events such as graduations or mimosa brunches. Because when you run out of camera space, the food pics are the first to go And then you end up with no food pics from the past 2 weeks. Seriously.
10. I MISSED YOU!!!
Tell me the highlight from your past 2 weeks. Anything exciting!